The Australian Sports Commission Community Coaching General Principles Course is available to be completed and assessed online.
AKR Instructors Code of Behaviour Agreement form. PDF.
AKR Safety Document. PDF.
AKR Managing Injury in Kendo. PDF.
Hypothermia and Kendo practice. Link.
More info may be also found here http://www.ausport.gov.au.
** The following types of activities are approved as contributing toward your IAS requirement for further training.
- Attending an accredited course at the next level.
- Coaching – under supervision by a higher level coach.
- First Aid/Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation/ASMF Sports Trainer certification and qualifications.
- Sports related workshops and seminars.
- Training seminars.
- Lecturing at a coach education Course.
- Work with a Master Coach / Sensei.
- Sports related tertiary study.
- ACC organised events.
- Involvement in State, National and International competitions.
- Referees / officials courses.
- Events specified by the AKR.